Singapore has a great tax structure and government regulations that favor businesses outsourcing their human resource management needs. With so many different types of business entities allowed, it’s easy for companies in any industry or situation to benefit from HR outsourcing Singapore.
Reasons to outsource:
– Singapore’s government regulations and tax structure, including the world’s top-ranking in ease of doing business.
– Availability of a large pool of talented human resource professionals with diverse skill sets at competitive salaries.
– The ability to hire short-term contract employees for projects or on an hourly basis. This is especially useful when there is a need to staff up for seasonal fluctuations.
The ability to avoid key man risk and obtain access to extensive human resource expertise, knowledge and management practices, and innovation.
Singapore’s legal system is very familiar with employment matters; therefore, companies can take advantage of Singapore’s laws to manage their human resource department.
– Singapore’s favorable geographical location and efficient infrastructure make it convenient for companies to access talent from all over Southeast Asia.
– Singapore has one of the highest densities of English speakers globally, which reduces costs related to training programs or overtime pay that foreign employees may require.
– There are no restrictions on hiring foreigners under permanent residency status. Not only is this beneficial for companies looking to fill a specialized niche, but it also allows them access to talented workers from around the world.